This has been my last week in Portugal and marks my first month as a digital nomad. Headed to Ireland this weekend for a friend’s wedding and then back to the US for a work event in Napa.
- “It’s one of the big social-justice issues of our time.” From bank robber to prisoner to tenure-track professor at Georgetown, Shon is a reminder that life is not static and change can be made once you know a problem intimately (h/t: Debbie)
- Will there be an American brain drain? Maybe not, but do I recommend living and working in Asia, yes (h/t: Debbie)
- An anthropology study of hipsters in their natural habitats, Williamsburg and Shoreditch
- Great new site by Anthony Bourdain hosted on WordPress VIP!
- Maybe you shouldn’t put all your eggs in one basket
- Something smells hypocritical about this…
- This woman was before her time.
Photo: Jeronimos Monastery, Lisbon, 2017