- I’m now a minimalist (I have one backpack), but can appreciate the boldness and excitement of maximalism
- “A woman alone, unwatched, unchaperoned and without children is impossible for us to process“
- Wise words from Jeff Bezos: “Good process serves you […] But if you’re not watchful, the process can become the thing”
- Could VR / AR be a new medium for art? (hat tip to my friend, Suhair, who is quoted)
- “[LGBT rights] depends on a consensus in which the rights of minorities are protected – and really flourishes under secularism: a framework where religion is not obliterated, but accommodated without special privileges alongside other beliefs.” – What a sensible response. What happened to the separation of church & state? It makes both better.
- Creative kids are the opposite of organizational kids
- Would you want to do this?
- Apparently this is a sport
- Oh, the power of powerpoint…
Photo: Sapa, Vietnam 2015