Today is my last day in San Francisco. Hello World!
- Wise words from Ferriss & Cheryl Strayed, especially around giving yourself permission to do what you want
- Did you know there was a millennial pink? I got it after seeing this
- Art and advertising. Advertising and art. Does the blur make our aesthetic world better?
- How to write suspense from the Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds
- Apparently folks have been rethinking marriage for the last century
- I think this will happen sooner than expected (but people will fight for their kingdoms)
- I wrote a book last year where the characters invented what’s discussed at 4:30 min here
- I’m always surprised how resilient humans are to change
- You’re a completely different person at 14 and 77
- This is the company I’m most impressed by in the world today
- I now know what woke means
- And now that I know, here’s how “woke” lyft is
- And, as for another term, is this hygge?
Photo: New York, One World Observatory, 2017 (last week!)