- Should tech take more of a moral stance on its creations?
- Always love hearing Alain de Botton’s thoughts on love
- What if we are fine just the way we are?
- Do we prevent civil dialogue by too much PC policing?
- Music from Murakami’s books
- Zadie on the nature of talent
- Enjoyed this woman’s frankness
- What if we valued time more than money?
- What if we spent more time creating versus consuming?
- Recommendation #2 is interesting, especially when thinking about location
- The world’s largest fashion search engine
- I had no idea that Garfunkel from Simon & Garfunkel was so literate & mobile
- “The only way to get out of the rat race is to refuse to be a rat“
- How to encrypt your life in one hour
Photo: Taj Mahal, 2015, India