- Today was my last day at Google after 6.5 years! Off to a new adventure at Automattic
- In case you don’t know about Automattic, it’s the parent company of WordPress (powering this blog) which is used by 75M websites!
- It’s not an accident that we’re addicted to the Internet
- Anais Nin on how reading wakes our soul
- What if we taught logic reasoning in schools? I can’t help but think it’d improve what I read in the news, from politicians and on Facebook
- You put 8 people in a car and you get this
- This article scared me and has strange similarities to a book I’ve been writing
- What if you pursued less?
- I went to my last Google team dinner @ Feastly on Monday (pop-up chefs). +1
- Made me laugh
- Looking for a charity? Check out GiveWell & Giving What We Can to see where your dollar goes the furthest to “save a life”
- What if being bored is good for you?
PS – I’ve been 100% on news this week (opps)… It’s like being on a diet when it’s raining donuts
Photo: Mount Bromo, Indonesia, 2014