- Obama’s a reader (and we already knew he was a writer). Some of his favs include VS Naipaul (I met him at the Jaipur Lit Fest), Junot Díaz (reading The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao now) and Jhumpa Lahiri (I liked Interpreter of Maladies). Good picks!
- See if your email has been taken in a data breach here. Good for your online hygiene
- An obvious, but wise question: What are you willing to struggle for?
- Be careful of these phishing attacks… It’s attacks like these that hacked the DNC
- These look comfy
- Backpacks are back (Cher would be happy)
- I was here for the long weekend in Sonoma with my friend Jess (photo above). Highly recommend – the service was fantastic (complimentary wine, tastings and transport), there’s an onsen hot springs on site and it’s close to Sonoma square
- This woman was cool
Photo: San Francisco en route to Sonoma, 2017